Growing Artichokes!

Do you want to learn how to grow artichokes?

Growing a garden full of artichoke plants is easy and you might be surprised
how many artichoke plants you can fit in a small space.

1 Year Old Artichoke Plant

I've been growing artichoke plants for over a year and they are extremely healthy. I have eaten an artichoke that grew in my garden and I never want to touch a store bought artichoke again! I only wish that I had more artichoke plants and that the growing season was longer!

Check this blog regularly for updates regarding my artichoke garden. I'm working on getting clearer pictures of my artichoke plants and I will post the picture here on this Garden Blog.

I also plan to share with you some of the many artichoke recipes that I just adore!

So Stay Tuned!


Check out my *Artichoke* article on eHow :



See ya next time!


* SunnyStars *

No comments:

Post a Comment